Studio K Art Gallery
– Grand Island, 112 West 3rd St.
– Tues-Sat 11am-6pm
Located in a historic building, this gallery features the work of Nebraska artists, including oils, acrylics, watercolors, pastels, jewelry, mosaics, sculpture, greeting cards and more.
Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer
– Grand Island, 3133 West Highway 34
– Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 12-5pm
The 2016 Nebraska Outstanding Tourism Attraction, this 200 acre living history museum features a working 1890’s railroad town, impressive architecture and more.
The Chocolate Bar
– Grand Island, 116 West 3rd St.
– Mon-Thurs 7:30am-10pm; Fri 7:30am-12am; Sat 9am-12am
Located in the heart of downtown, this eatery is known for their desserts. Coffee drinks and lunch and dinner entrees are also available.