Artists’ Cooperative Gallery
– Omaha, 405 South 11th St.
– Tues-Thurs 12-6pm; Fri-Sat 11am-10pm; Sun 12-6pm
Featuring the work of superior Nebraska artists, including paintings, pottery, sculpture, glass weavings, jewelry and photography. Be sure to explore the historic Old Market district.
eCreamery Ice Cream & Gelato
– Omaha, 5001 Underwood Ave.
– Mon-Fri 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun 11am-11pm
For Passport travelers, “buy one scoop and get the second free.” Plus, $2 scoops every Tuesday. While you’re there, be sure to explore the historic Dundee neighborhood.
Father Flanagan’s Historic Home
– Boys Town, 14153 Grodinsky Circle
– Mon 10am-2pm; Tues-Wed 10am-4pm; Thurs 10am-2pm; Fri 1-4pm; Sat-Sun 10am-4:30pm
This museum is the former residence of Boys Town’s founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan.
Infusion Brewing Company
Visit either location:
– Omaha, 6115 Maple St. (Benson)
– Mon-Wed 3-11pm; Thus-Fri 3pm-2am; Sat 12pm-2am; Sun 12-11pm
– Omaha, 6271 South 118th St.
– Mon-Tues 4-10pm; Wed-Thurs 3-10pm; Fri 3pm-12am; Sat 12pm-12am; Sun 12-8pm
Home of many great beers, including Vanilla Bean Blonde. Be sure to explore the historic Benson neighborhood.
– Omaha, 100 Bancroft St.
– Daily 9am-5pm
Featuring more than twenty themed gardens, visitors are invited to immerse themselves in an incredible sensory experience.
Ponderosa Cyclery + Tour
– Omaha, 4011 Farnam St.
– Tues-Fri 12-8pm; Sat 11am-4pm
Learn about exploring Nebraska on a bike and plan your own adventure. Passport travelers receive a special discount on branded gear. Be sure to explore the Blackstone District.