Create lifelong memories. These lighthearted adventures guarantee people of all ages will have unforgettable fun.
Dusty Trails LLC
– North Platte, 2617 North Buffalo Bill Ave.
– May 1-May 28 & Sept 5-30: by appointment
– May 29-Sept 4: Fri-Sun 12-6pm; Mon-Thurs: by appointment
Offering adventures, including 1-hour horseback rides, wagon rides, tanking and more. Reservations for activities encouraged.
eCreamery Ice Cream & Gelato
– Omaha, 5001 Underwood Ave.
– Mon-Fri 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun 11am-11pm
For Passport travelers, “buy one scoop and get the second free.” Plus, $2 scoops every Tuesday. While you’re there, be sure to explore the historic Dundee neighborhood.
Edgerton Explorit Center
– Aurora, 208 16th St.
– Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 1-5pm
Get excited about science at this interactive museum. Visitors are encouraged to touch and explore their exciting exhibits. Check website for fun special events.
Front Street Steakhouse and Crystal Palace Saloon
– Ogallala, 519 East 1st Street
– Mon-Sat 8am-9pm; Sun 10am-2pm
Get a taste of the Old West at this cafe, saloon and cowboy museum. Enjoy live entertainment each evening at the Crystal Palace Review Show. Call for reservations to the show.
Horn T Zoo
– Monroe, 37692 State Highway 22
– Sat-Sun 11am-5pm
This small-town zoo offers hands-on experiences with animals that visitors never forget. Featuring animals from around the world.
Kimmel Orchard & Vineyard
– Nebraska City, 5995 G Rd.
– Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 11am-5pm
Pick your own fruit at this working orchard; U-Pick is available Thurs-Sun during business hours, based on fruit availability. Visit the Apple Barn for apple doughnuts and more.
– Nebraska City, 711 1st Corso
– 402.713.5163 |
– Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
This independently owned, old fashioned toy store features a unique toy museum with over 45 displays, including action figures, dolls and other toy memorabilia.
UNL Dairy Store
– Lincoln, 38th & Holdrege St.
– Daily 10am-9pm
This popular spot on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s East Campus serves delicious ice cream, cheese and more. This year they are celebrating their 100th anniversary.