History of the Nebraska Passport
- Each year the Nebraska Passport features destinations throughout the state, helping travelers find Nebraska’s “hidden gems.”
- The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores, and more.
- 2018 is the 9th year of the program.
- Passport stops are chosen each year through an application process. Learn more about becoming a Passport stop.
|Number of Stops||80||80||80|
|Nebraska Communities Represented||376||219||125|
|Participants Who Visited All Stops||469||168||81|
|Average Number of Stops Per Person||32||30||36|
2017 MOST VISITED STOPS
- UNL Dairy Store, Lincoln
- Runza Restaurant, Lincoln
- Bakers Candies Inc, Greenwood
- eCreamery Ice Cream & Gelato, Omaha
- Nebraska State Capitol, Lincoln
- University of Nebraska State Museum – Morril Hall, Lincoln
- Nebraska History Museum, Lincoln
- Glacial Till Tasting Room, Ashland
- Fort Cody Trading Post, North Platte
- The Chocolate Bar, Grand Island