Pick up a booklet
- Pick up a Passport booklet, map and prize-entry sheet from a participating attraction.
- Get your souvenir booklet and the prize-entry sheet stamped at each participating attraction you visit.
- When your travels are finished, mail in your entry sheet to receive your prizes.
Request a Booklet by Mail
Send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Passport Booklet by mail.
Download the App
We’ve outlined the details you need to know below. For additional information, call Nebraska Tourism at 888-444-1867.
- Program participants must be present to receive stamps in their Passport.
- No purchase necessary.
- Each household may submit only one prize-entry sheet.
- Photocopies will not be accepted, and prize-entry sheets will not be returned.
- The prize-entry sheet should be mailed to Nebraska Tourism Commission, Attn: 2015 Nebraska Passport, P.O. Box 98907, Lincoln, NE 68509.
- Entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2015.
- Prizes, subject to availability, are as follows: Per completed tour, 2015 Nebraska Passport T-shirt; 20 stamps, 20 $1.00 Nebraska Lottery Scratch coupons; 40 stamps, Travel Duffle Bag; 80 stamps, Local First Gift Basket; and grand-prize drawing for completing all tours, Omaha Steaks Culinary Calendar Package.
- Nebraska Lottery Scratch coupons can be redeemed at any Nebraska Lottery retailer. Must be 19 years of age or older to redeem coupons.
- Up to four T-shirts for each completed tour may be received per household. All other prizes are limited to one per household.
- Please allow 6–8 weeks after the conclusion of the program for delivery of prizes.
- A grand-prize drawing for a Omaha Steaks Culinary Calendar Package will take place in October 2015 after the conclusion of the program.
- Your name will be entered in the grand-prize drawing once for submitting your prize-entry sheet, once for 20 stamps on your prize-entry sheet, once for each completed tour, and once for 40 stamps on your prize-entry sheet. You may also earn an additional entry if you Share Your Story.
- Story and photo submissions may be edited, rejected, and/or used for marketing purposes.
- Edited and rejected submissions will still qualify for an additional entry in the grand-prize drawing.
- An additional drawing for 300 $1.00 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets will be held for all participants who turn in prize-entry sheets with at least one stamp.
- Lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Winners must be 19 years of age or older to claim lottery tickets.
- The Nebraska Tourism Commission reserves the right to modify the program if necessary.