3 Ways to get a booklet
- Pick up a Passport booklet from one of the 80 official destinations (or)
- Request a booklet via email by sending your name, mailing address, and number of booklets you need to email@example.com (or)
- Download the mobile app (starting May 1) from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Search "NE Passport."
- Choose the destination(s) you want to visit on any given day!
- Call ahead/double check hours to make sure they’re open.
- Upon arrival, get your booklet and prize-entry sheet stamped, or collect your digital stamp.
- When your travels are finished, mail in your entry sheet or submit your digital stamps to receive your prizes.
Here’s what you need to know to have a successful Nebraska Passport experience. For additional information or questions, call Nebraska Tourism at 888-444-1867.
- Program participants must be present to receive stamps in their Passport. Passport destinations will not stamp multiple booklets for one person, or for people not present.
- No purchase necessary.
- Each household may submit only one prize-entry sheet.
- Photocopies will not be accepted, and prize-entry sheets will not be returned. Selfies in front of the destination are an acceptable substitute for stamps.
- The prize-entry sheet should be mailed to Nebraska Tourism Commission, Attn: 2016 Nebraska Passport, P.O. Box 98907, Lincoln, NE 68509.
- Entries must be postmarked by October 1, 2016.
- The Nebraska Tourism Commission reserves the right to modify the program if necessary.
Prizes, subject to availability, are as follows:
- Nebraska Lottery Scratch coupons can be redeemed at any Nebraska Lottery retailer. Must be 19 years of age or older to redeem coupons.
- Up to four T-shirts for the 2016 Nebraska Passport program may be received per household. All other prizes are limited to one per household.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the program for delivery of prizes.
- A grand-prize drawing for the Omaha Steaks Culinary Calendar Package is available to all participants who get to 80 destinations, and once more for those who contribute a story to the “Share Your Story” page on nebraskapassport.com
- Story and photo submissions may be edited, rejected, and/or used for marketing purposes.
- Edited and rejected submissions will still qualify for an additional entry in the grand-prize drawing.
- An additional drawing for 300 $1.00 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets will be held for all participants (19 and older) who turn in prize-entry sheets with at least one stamp.
- Lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Winners must be 19 years of age or older to claim lottery tickets.