Note: You will have from May 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 to collect stamps for prizes.
3 Ways to get your Nebraska Passport
- To have a 2017 Nebraska Passport booklet mailed to you, please complete the following form. Passport booklets will be mailed out starting April 19, 2017.
- You may also pick up a Passport booklet at any of the 80 Passport locations, starting on May 1, 2017.
- You also can download the Nebraska Passport App to collect digital stamps. The app is available for iPhones and Androids. Simply search for “NE Passport” in your app store. The 2017 Passport App will be available on May 1, 2017.
Note: You can collect stamps in both the Passport booklet and the app. At the end of the Passport program (September 30, 2017), simply mail your booklet stamps to Nebraska Tourism and submit your digital stamps through the app. Nebraska Tourism staff will combine your stamp counts and make sure you get the prizes you have earned.
Passport Booklet FAQs
- The Passport booklet includes descriptions and directions to the 80 Passport stops.
- One prize entry sheet per person. Families may submit one prize entry sheet for multiple people and receive up to 4 t-shirts per household, but will not receive multiples of the other prizes.
- There are no age limits to participate. We welcome everyone to take part in the 2017 Nebraska Passport program!
- There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program. There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the 80 Passport destinations.