About the 2019 Nebraska Passport
The 2019 Nebraska Passport stops and prizes will be announced in March 2019. The program will run May 1 to September 30, 2019.
How to Participate
- The purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores, and more.
- At each Passport stop participants visit they receive a stamp, either in a Nebraska Passport booklet or a digital stamp on the Nebraska Passport app. It is acceptable for an individual to collect stamps in both the booklet and the app and submit all their stamps for prizes.
- Stamps can be collected from May 1 to September 30.
- Participants then turn in their stamps and receive prizes.
- There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program. There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the Passport stops.
Order Your Passport Booklet & Download the Passport App
- Complete the Passport booklet order form.
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]