Museum of Shadows
– Plattsmouth, 502 Main St.
– Wed-Sat 10am-4pm; Sun 12-3pm
The Museum of Shadows has relocated from Elmwood to Plattsmouth (502 Main Street). You can receive your stamp Wed-Sat from 10am-4pm (last tour is at 4pm) and Sun from 12-3pm (last tour is at 3pm). Tours last one hour.
– Now ‘The Old Homestead Market & Floral’
– Aurora, 1211 M St.
– Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm; Sat 9am-12pm
– NOW CLOSING AT 12PM ON SATURDAYS
– McCook, 110 West 3rd St.
– Mon-Tues 11am-3pm; Wed-Sat 11am-9pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
Historic Argo Hotel
– Crofton, 211 West Kansas St.
– STAMPS NOW AVAILABLE
Legends of Clatonia
– Clatonia, 210 Washington St.
– Mon-Sat: Dining 11am-2pm & 5-9pm, bar is open 4pm-close; Sun: Dining 10am-2pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAY NIGHTS
– Holdrege, 72993 S Rd.
– Tues-Thurs 5:30-9pm; Fri-Sat 5:30-10pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
North Fork Outfitting LLC
– Norfolk, Skyview Marina, off 25th Street
– Daily 1-8pm
North Fork Outfitting closes if there is a severe thunderstorm warning or tornado warning for the Norfolk area (Madison County). They reopen after the warning has expired. They also close during extreme heat advisories or warnings, but are on call to stamp passports.
It’s extra fun to visit Passport stops during their special events!