Passport Stop Updates (as of 9/18/17)
Artists’ Cooperative Gallery
– Omaha, 405 South 11th St.
– Tues-Thurs 12-6pm; Fri-Sat 11am-10pm; Sun 12-6pm; CLOSED Sept. 12 – Oct. 2 due to unforeseen circumstances
*You are still able to get your digital stamp, or take a selfie to include with your booklet prize form. We encourage you to visit other art galleries in the Old Market, including the Passageway Gallery at 417 S 11th St. They are open Mon-Tues 11am-5pm; Wed-Sat 11am-9pm; Sun 12-5pm.*
Ash Hollow State Park
– Lewellen, 4265 US Highway 26
– Tues-Sun 9am-4pm; CLOSED Sept. 4-30
*From Sept. 4-30, get your stamp at ‘The Most Unlikely Place, 205 Main Street, Lewellen, Wed-Sat 9am-2pm’*
– Now ‘The Old Homestead Market & Floral’
– Aurora, 1211 M St.
– Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm; Sat 9am-12pm
*Now closing at 12pm on Saturdays*
– McCook, 110 West 3rd St.
– Mon-Tues 11am-3pm; Wed-Sat 11am-9pm
*Now CLOSED on Sundays*
Gibbons Honey Farms
– Crawford, 102 Main St.
– Wed-Fri 10:30am-5pm; Sat 10:30am-2pm
*Starting Sept. 9, CLOSED on Tuesdays and closing early on Saturdays*
Legends of Clatonia
– Clatonia, 210 Washington St.
– Mon-Sat: Dining 11am-2pm & 5-9pm, bar is open 4pm-close; Sun: Dining 10am-2pm
*Now CLOSED on Sunday nights*
Museum of Shadows
– New Location: Plattsmouth, 502 Main St.
– New Phone Number: 402.298.4403
– New Hours: Wed-Sat 10am-4pm; Sun 12-3pm
The Museum of Shadows has relocated from Elmwood to Plattsmouth (502 Main Street). You can receive your stamp Wed-Sat from 10am-4pm (last tour is at 4pm) and Sun from 12-3pm (last tour is at 3pm). Tours last one hour.
North Fork Outfitting LLC
– Norfolk, Skyview Marina, off 25th Street
– Daily 1-8pm
NOTICE: North Fork Outfitting closes if there is a severe thunderstorm warning or tornado warning for the Norfolk area (Madison County). They reopen after the warning has expired. They also close during extreme heat advisories or warnings, but are on call to stamp passports.
Pender Quilt Tour
Get your stamp at: Main Street Thriftique
– Pender, 404 Main St.
– Tues-Thurs 10am-2pm; Sat 9am-1pm
*When closed, get your stamp at ‘Uptown Pix, 322 Main Street, Pender, Mon-Sat 9am-6pm and Sun 10am-12pm’*