Discover Nebraska’s Hidden GemsThe purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport stops and prizes will be announced in March 2019.
- The program will run from May 1 to September 30, 2019.
Order Booklets & Download the App
- Complete the Passport booklet order form.
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]
2018 Nebraska Passport Results
2018 was a record-breaking year for the Nebraska Passport!
- 50,000+ travelers participated from 418 Nebraska communities and 46 states.
- 749 participants visited all 70 stops.
- 6,806 participants submitted prize entries.
- 144,903 stamps were collected.
- 31 was the average number of stamps per participant.
Nebraska Passport’s Impact
The Nebraska Passport benefits tourism destinations through increased traffic and revenue.