Discover Nebraska’s Hidden GemsThe purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more. The program runs from May 1 to September 30, 2019.
Order Booklets & Download the App
- Click here to complete the Passport booklet order form.
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]
2019 Passport Updates
- 5/21/19, 3:01pm – NOTICE: The Passport Program has recently been made aware of the permanent closing of one of our 2019 Passport Stops, The Twisted Mare in Curtis, Nebraska. Because of this development, all Passport Participants will automatically receive a stamp for this stop. This stop will be considered a “freebie” and will automatically be credited to each participant. In order to be considered for the grand prize, participants must go to all the remaining 69 stops. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
- 5/16/19, 9:39am – NOTICE: At Nebraska National Forest during the weekends the stamp is available at the campground host or rec building at variable times – call for service or get a stamp by taking a selfie or using the digital app.
2018 Nebraska Passport Results
2018 was a record-breaking year for the Nebraska Passport!
- 50,000+ travelers participated from 418 Nebraska communities and 46 states.
- 749 participants visited all 70 stops.
- 6,806 participants submitted prize entries.
- 144,903 stamps were collected.
- 31 was the average number of stamps per participant.
Nebraska Passport’s Impact
The Nebraska Passport benefits tourism destinations through increased traffic and revenue.