Discover Nebraska’s Hidden GemsThe purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more. The program runs from May 1 to September 30, 2019.
Order Booklets & Download the App
- Click here to complete the Passport booklet order form.
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]
2019 Passport Updates
- 5/21/19, 3:01pm – NOTICE: The Passport Program has recently been made aware of the permanent closing of one of our 2019 Passport Stops, The Twisted Mare in Curtis, Nebraska. Because of this development, all Passport Participants will automatically receive a stamp for this stop. Meaning, the number of total stops is now 69. In order to be considered for the grand prize, you must go to all the remaining 69 stops. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
- 5/21/19, 10:30am – NOTICE: The following stops will be closed or have modified hours on Memorial Day (5/27):
Blue Blossom Floral & Gifts: Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of Memorial Day Weekend (5/25-5/27)
The Blue Bird: Open 11am-5pm Memorial Day
BREW Coffee House & Tasting Room: Closed Memorial Day
Clayton Museum of Ancient History: Closed Memorial Day
Cottontail Vintage LLC: Closed Memorial Day
The Dotted Daisy: Closed Memorial Day
General Crook House Museum: Closed Memorial Day
The Hive: Closed Memorial Day
It’s All About Bees!: Closed Memorial Day
John G. Neihardt State Historic Site – Closed Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day (5/26-5/27)
John Philip Falter Museum: Sunday 1pm-3pm, Closed Memorial Day
KD Designs Jewelry: Open Noon-5pm Memorial Day
The Kregel Windmill Factory Museum: Closed Memorial Day
LemonDrop Boutique: Closed Memorial Day
Loup River Distilling: Closed Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day (5/26-5/27)
Lithuanian Bakery: Closed Memorial Day
Magnolias Home Decor & Design: Closed Memorial Day
Main Street Market: Closed Memorial Day
Mansion on the Hill: Closed Memorial Day
Mullen Arts Center and Meadowlark Market: Closed Memorial Day
The Mixing Bowl Café: Closed Memorial Day
Nebraska National Forest, Bessey Ranger District: Closed Memorial Day
Oconto Barn Quilt Trail & Charles Horn Sculpture Garden: Closed Memorial Day
Odyssey Downtown: Closed Memorial Day
On the Brix: Closed Memorial Day
The Pink Palace LLC: Closed Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day (5/26-5/27)
Prairie Creek Vineyard & Winery: Closed Memorial Day
Red Path Gallery & Tasting Room: Closed Memorial Day
Rustic & Red – Closed Memorial Day
Sehnert’s Bakery & Bieroc Café: Closed Memorial Day
Shotgun Annie’s Inn: Closed Memorial Day
SPRINGFIELD DRUG & OLD FASHIONED SODA FOUNTAIN: Closed Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day (5/26-5/27)
Too Far North: Closed Memorial Day
Wagner’s Quilts and Conversation Quilt Shop: Closed Memorial Day
Reminder: You can still collect stamps from these locations via the Nebraska Passport App or by submitting a selfie.
- 5/17/19, 3:53pm – NOTICE: The Mansion on the Hill in Ogallala will be closed until May 24. Until then, travelers can get their passports stamped nearby at the Keith County/Ogallala Chamber of Commerce at 119 E 2nd St, Ogallala, Nebraska 69153 during their hours of 9am-5pm.
If you are planning on getting a stamp there this weekend, you can use the app or take a selfie.
- 5/16/19, 9:39am – NOTICE: At Nebraska National Forest during the weekends the stamp is available at the campground host or rec building at variable times – call for service or get a stamp by taking a selfie or using the digital app.
- 5/3/19, 4:03pm – NOTICE: Passport stop closings and temporary alternative stamp locations:
- The Post Museum in Fort Robinson State Park will be closed until May 20. Participants can get their stamp at the Fort Robinson Lodge in the meantime.
2018 Nebraska Passport Results
2018 was a record-breaking year for the Nebraska Passport!
- 50,000+ travelers participated from 418 Nebraska communities and 46 states.
- 749 participants visited all 70 stops.
- 6,806 participants submitted prize entries.
- 144,903 stamps were collected.
- 31 was the average number of stamps per participant.