Discover Nebraska’s Hidden Gems
The purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more. The program runs from May 1 to September 30, 2020.
Order Booklets & Download the App
The form for requesting the 2020 Passport is available here:
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]
2020 Passport Stop Application
- The application for the 2020 Nebraska Passport is now closed.
More details and information about applying can be found here: Become a Stop.
2019 Nebraska Passport Results
2019 was a record-breaking year for the Nebraska Passport!
- 50,000+ travelers participated from 448 Nebraska communities and 37 states.
- 914 participants visited all 70 stops.
- 6,751 participants submitted prize entries.
- 154,755 stamps were collected.
- 23 was the average number of stamps per participant.
Nebraska Passport’s Impact