Discover Nebraska’s Hidden Gems
The purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more. The program runs from May 1 to September 30, 2020.
Order Booklets & Download the App
- The form for requesting the 2020 Passport will be live on the site on January 1st, 2020.
- Every Passport traveler should also download the Nebraska Passport app. Through the app you will receive notifications about unexpected Passport stop hour changes and important announcements.
- The 2019 Nebraska Passport app update will be available for both iPhones and Androids on May 1, 2019. Simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2019” in your app store. [Minimum requirements are Android 6 and iOS 10.]
2020 Passport Stop Application
Apply to be a part of the 2020 Passport Program!
More details and information about applying can be found here: Become a Stop.
- Selfie Submission Form
- Trip Planning Guide
- NOTE: Prizes for the 2019 Passport are set to go out by the end of November.
2018 Nebraska Passport Results
2018 was a record-breaking year for the Nebraska Passport!
- 50,000+ travelers participated from 418 Nebraska communities and 46 states.
- 749 participants visited all 70 stops.
- 6,806 participants submitted prize entries.
- 144,903 stamps were collected.
- 31 was the average number of stamps per participant.
Nebraska Passport’s Impact