The first people to make it to all 80 2017 Passport stops, Kurt & Bobbi McDannel from Grand Island, share their favorite Passport stops. [See Complete List of the 2017 80 Stop Club]
Watch the adventures of Henry and other Passport pets! [Watch More Passport Stories]
Important Passport Stop Updates
Clayton Museum of Ancient History at York College
Polish Heritage Center
Museum of Shadows
– Plattsmouth, 502 Main St.
– Wed-Sat 10am-4pm; Sun 12-3pm
The Museum of Shadows has relocated from Elmwood to Plattsmouth (502 Main Street). You can receive your stamp Wed-Sat from 10am-4pm (last tour is at 4pm) and Sun from 12-3pm (last tour is at 3pm). Tours last one hour.
– Now ‘The Old Homestead Market & Floral’
– Aurora, 1211 M St.
– Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm; Sat 9am-12pm
– NOW CLOSING AT 12PM ON SATURDAYS
– McCook, 110 West 3rd St.
– Mon-Tues 11am-3pm; Wed-Sat 11am-9pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
Historic Argo Hotel
– Crofton, 211 West Kansas St.
– STAMPS NOW AVAILABLE
Legends of Clatonia
– Clatonia, 210 Washington St.
– Mon-Sat: Dining 11am-2pm & 5-9pm, bar is open 4pm-close; Sun: Dining 10am-2pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAY NIGHTS
– Holdrege, 72993 S Rd.
– Tues-Thurs 5:30-9pm; Fri-Sat 5:30-10pm
– NOW CLOSED ON SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
It’s extra fun to visit Passport stops during their special events!