- Please mail Passport prize entries to:
Nebraska Tourism Commission
Attn: 2016 Nebraska Passport
P.O. Box 98907
Lincoln, NE 68509
- Entries must be postmarked by October 1, 2016.
- Digital stamps must be submitted by October 1, 2016.
- Passport prizes will be mailed after the program ends. You can expect to receive your prizes by November 2016. You will receive an email notification when your prizes have been mailed.
- If you have any questions about your prize entry, please email: email@example.com, or call 1-877-632-7275.
ABOUT THE NEBRASKA PASSPORT
In its seventh year, the Nebraska Passport program is continuing to grow and capture the curiosity of travelers. With over 20,000+ participants in recent years, the Passport program is an unforgettable experience in connecting to the state and its people.
We’ve featured 80 stops and 23 new communities this year that will give you fresh ideas for where your path can take you—to every corner and region in the state, showcasing beautiful scenery, interesting destinations, and more. Nebraska Passport tours this year highlight the 100th Anniversary of our National Park System, the unique farm to table culinary movement that exists in our state, incredible small businesses, and lofty heights.
Whether you visit one stop or all 80, we encourage you to truly discover what makes Nebraska so nice—taking time to experience each destination fully. You’ll come away with more memories, pictures, knowledge, and artifacts than when you began.
From May 1st to September 30th, we encourage you to get out there and visit Nebraska. Check back on this website for destination updates (in the event of unexpected closings), travel advice, program announcements, and travel stories from your fellow participants.