Discover Nebraska's Hidden Gems
The purpose of the Nebraska Passport is to help travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures, including museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores and more. The 2022 Nebraska Passport program runs from May 1 to September 30, 2022.
Temporary Hour Changes:
- Valley View Flowers, Albion: Closed due to storm damage. Physical stamping location at First Class Flowers, Albion.
Permanent Hour Changes:
- Dawes County Historical Museum, Chadon: Mon-Sat 10a.m.-4p.m.
- Five.0.Five Brewing Company, Fremont: Tues-Thurs 3-10p.m.; Fri 3-11p.m.; Sat 2-11p.m.
- Johnson County Museum, Tecumseh: Tues-Sat 10a.m.-2p.m.
- Kimmel Orchard and Vineyard, Nebraska City: Wed-Fri 10a.m.-6p.m.; Sat 9a.m.-5p.m.; Sun 11a.m.-5p.m.
- Nebraska Coffee, Kimball: Mon-Fri 5:30a.m.-4p.m.; Sat 6a.m.-2p.m.
- Nebraska National Guard Museum, Seward: Sat 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ollie's Coffee and Boutique, Sargent: Mon-Fri 8a.m.-5:30p.m.; Sat 9a.m.-5p.m.
- The Corner Nook, Red Cloud: Closed Mondays
- Vault Escape Room, North Platte: Mon 10a.m.-12p.m.; Tues 10:30a.m.-4p.m.; Wed 10a.m.-12p.m.; Thurs 10:30a.m.-4p.m.; Fri: 10a.m.- 12p.m.; Sat-Sun: by appoint. 10a.m.-9:15p.m.
We love to watch the number of Passport champions rise throughout the summer! Here are the program statistics as of July 5, 2022.
So grabba cuppa joe at one of our local roasters or shops.
Head to a brewery, lunchroom, hotdog stand or food bar.
Hunt down some family fun at an outdoor mini-golf course, escape room, popcorn stand or state recreation area.
Wildlife viewing at a river, native prairie, (sandhill) Crane Trust, state rec area, or wherever the birds and the beasts are lurking.
You can’t always treat hunger with junk food.
Local history lives on in locales all over Nebraska.
Nebraska’s quilters have turned their craft into an art form you can buy.
Take a selfie of yourself (duh!) at Carhenge, Robbers Cave, an apple orchard, or lavender farm.
Browse local shops, small-town boutiques, home décor stores, antique malls, and more.
Nebraska has wineries, breweries, distilleries, and taprooms galore.
The app is free to download and is available for both iPhones and Androids; simply search for “Nebraska Passport 2022” in your app store.
Being a Passport stop is not only an enjoyable experience, the Passport can help your destination reach your goals.
If you took selfies in place of getting a booklet or digital stamp, you can submit here!
Want to be featured in the booklet and on the website?